HSSC Group D Syllabus 2018 Haryana SSC Group D Syllabus PDF HSSC D Group Exam Pattern 2018 Latest Syllabus Group D Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D Syllabus PDF HSSC Group D Peon Syllabus Beldar Group D Syllabus Animal Attendant Exam Syllabus
HSSC Group D Syllabus 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will take offline written examination of HSSC Group D. There are different posts under the advt. no 4/2018 like Peon, Beldar, Animal Attendant, Helper, Mali etc. So now the Selection Commission of Haryana is going to held written test of all the applicants.
Therefore all those who have applied for this recruitment are preparing for the Group D Syllabus. Here we want to ensure you with the official pdf of syllabus that what will be in the examination. Also, you will able to check the exam pattern of the Group D Written Test. All the necessary details about the syllabus & exam pattern are given below.
|Recruitment||HSSC Group D|
|Exam Pattern||Given Below|
Haryana SSC Group D Exam Syllabus
The written examination will be hold in two portion as per given below.
75 % Weight Age Subjects List
1. General Knowledge
25 % Weight Age Subjects List
2. Current Affairs
HSSC Group D Exam Pattern 2018
|Exam Type||Objective Questions|
The total number of the recruitment test will be 100 marks. But the written exam contains 90 marks only. The remaining marks will be given some specific condition’s candidates. You can below check who will find the plus point of 10 marks.
Those applicants who have experience and socio-economic criteria will find 10 marks profit.
- Widow candidates will find 5 Marks profit.
- If anyone’s father expired before 42 years age and the applicant was the first of second child of this parents will also get 5 marks profit.
- Anyone’s father expired before he was 15 or less years age, but he must be the first or second child of his parents will also get 5 marks.
- If any applicants belong form Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or Nomadic Tribe of Haryana will also get 5 marks.
- 0.5 Marks will add for each year of experience as per maximum 8 Marks.
So guys these are some rules for the Group D Recruitment 2018. We hope that you will understand all these steps easily. If there is any doubt in any of steps then you can fluently ask it with our team. Applicants can also enjoy the simple and easy way of syllabus & exam pattern of Group D Examination.
We hope your best journey for this HSSC Group D Vacancy.