Hello friends, you people are welcome on our sarkarianswer.com website. Hope you guys are doing well too. Today, with the help of this post, we will give you information about a new job, We hope that you will like this post and if you like this post then you will share it with your friends as much as possible.
Ministry Of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment
|Total Post||33 Post|
|Post Name||Young Professional Posts|
|Name of organization||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India.|
|Pay scale||Rs 60,000/- or Rs 50,000/-|
|Age Limit||32 years|
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment
Age Limit: The upper Age Limit for applicants is 32 years (as of the closing date of the advertisement).
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative Writing.
Experience: Minimum two-year work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing, and book publishing.
Language Skills: Proficiency in English and the Indian language(s) of the particular State/UT (language competency to be mentioned in the resume which may be further evaluated by a written test).
● Expertise in content writing, video editing, graphic design, journalism with a strong base in communication
● Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
● Graphic design skills, with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Canva, etc. is desirable
● Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is desirable
● Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices for creating engaging content
● Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
How to Apply for Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these posts. They may follow the below-mentioned steps.
# Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
# Click on the Online Application Form link.
# A new webpage will be opened.
# Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
# Upload your passport-sized photograph Date Of Birth and other required documents.
# At the end, click on the submit button .